New , Renew & Tatkal Passport Services
An Indian passport is issued by the Indian Ministry of External Affairs to Indian citizens for the purpose of international travel. It enables the bearer to travel internationally and serves as proof of Indian citizenship as per the Passports Act (1967).
Ordinary Passport (Dark Blue cover) is issued to ordinary citizens for ordinary travel, such as for vacation, study, and business trips (36 or 60 pages and validity* for 10 years for Adult). It is a “Type P” passport, where P stands for Personal.
A .WHY CHOOSE “MY OM TRIP” FOR YOUR PASSPORT.
1. MY OM TRIP is the Most Trusted & verified Passport Assi.Com.
2. Above 10 yrs Experience Professional Teamwork.
3. Above 3000 Satisfied Client.
4. We are well known that Passport is the most important Travel document, so we keep survelating till the applicant get his/her Passport in hand.
5.Our dedicated back office team storing client’s data to provide the handy service in emergency re-issue of Passport due to lost / stolen/ damage/exhausted/ changes in personal particulars.
B. WE ASSISTANCE VARIOUS TYPE OF PASSPORT SERVICES.
1. Fresh Passport.
2. Re-issue(Validity Expired/Validity Due to Expire/Exhaustion of Pages) Passport.
3. Tatkal Passport.
4. Damaged/lost/stolen passport.
5. Change in Existing Personal Particulars Passport.
C. DOCUMENT ADVISOR.
a. Fresh Passport.
1. Proof Of Present Address(M) – Voter Id/Aadhaar Card/Photo Passbook of running Bank Account.
2. Proof of Date of Birth (DOB) (M) -Birth Certificate*/School Certificate/Admit/Policy Bond issued by the Public Life Insurance Corporations/Companies/Aadhaar Card/E-Aadhaar/PAN Card/Driving License/Voter Card.
b. Re-issue Passport.
1. Old Passport in original with self-attested photocopy of its first two and last two pages, including ECR/Non-ECR page (previously ECNR) and the page of observation (if any), made by Passport Issuing Authority and validity extension page, if any, in respect of short validity passport (M).
c. Tatkal Passport.
1. Proof Of Present Address(M)
2. Proof of Date of Birth (DOB) (M)
3. List of acceptable documents: (M)
D. PROCESSING TIME*.
1. Fresh Passport.– 15 -20 Working Days*after submition.
2. Re-Issue Passport.– 10 -15 Working Days*after submition.
3. Tatkal Passport.– 3 -5 Working Days*after submition.