Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Please Read It Carefully
1. The Term ‘us’/ ‘Our Company’ means ‘MY OM TRIP’ , ‘Tourist / Clients’ means traveler who are enlisted their name in the tour booking form, ‘Adults/Childs/Infant’ means the person with specific age limit as related Hotels and flight company meanings.
2. Please read the ‘Terms & Condition’ before book your trip. Once booking is made by you, it will be deemed that you had pursued all terms & conditions of the related tour.
3. Also read ‘Tour Itinerary’, ‘Inclusions’ & ‘Exclusions’ ” before book your trip. Once the booking is made by you, it will be deemed that you had pursued about tour program of the related tours.
4. All booking will be made through deposit “minimum booking amount” mention in that ‘Tour Itinerary’.
5. Booking will only ‘confirmed’ after full payment made before / on said date written in ‘Tour Itinerary’. Payment made by cheque deposit, in that case, payment will confirm after cheque clearance statement received from our bank.
6. Passport, VISA/s & Health: All clients are personally responsible for ensuring that they have a valid passport, relevant VISA/s and conform to health regulations required by the country/s that will be visited during the trip. MY OM TRIP can provide a service to obtain/renew passports and visas. Advice on health requirements may be obtained from your GP, or alternatively from the Department of Health leaflet Advice on Health for Travelers, which may be obtained from the Department of Health. The travel booking done by the company is subject to the applicable requirements of VISA which are to be obtained by the individual traveler. The Company is not responsible for any issues, including the inability to travel, arising out of such Visa requirements, and is also not liable to refund for the untraveled booking due to any such reason.
7. Cancellation Policy:- We always try to make a successful /complete tour program, besides our good efforts tour may be cancelled by any of the below reasons. Tour Cancelled by us : If tour cancelled by us at any circumstances Full amount ( update payment by client/s) will refunded. Tour canceled by Client/ Tourist: Cancellation charge may apply as provided in the ‘Booking Form’ / ‘Tour Itinerary’. Another Reason: If Tour canceled for any other unforeseen reason like Strike, Natural calamities, Govt. Imposed order.
8. Force Majeure– Travel Counsellors shall not be liable for any loss or damage incurred by you as a consequence of Travel Counsellors or any of the suppliers being unable to perform its obligations under your contract(s) due to the unusual or unforeseeable circumstances (a “force majeure event”) beyond the control of the party affected by the force majeure event.
9. Travel Insurance – Travel Counsellors strongly recommends that you take out comprehensive travel insurance at the time of paying a deposit. The policy should provide cover for loss of deposit, cancellation and additional expenses, medical expenses and repatriation and loss or damage to baggage and valuables. You are responsible for making any special or increased insurance arrangements which you deem are necessary.
10. The organizers reserve the right to modify, with or without prior notice, the itinerary, travel arrangement, and hotel accommodation, or withdraw the service of an accompanying tour manager due to unforeseen circumstances, over which the organizers have no control.
11. The organizers will only provide the services of an accompanying tour manager for a group of at least 20 adults.
12. Problematic and uncooperative tour members whose act and conduct are deemed to be unreasonable and detrimental to the enjoyment, interest, well-being, and safety of the other tour members or affecting the smooth running of the tour, in general, will be dealt by the tour manager. The tour manager may require the problematic tour member(s) to leave the tour and his/her decision in this respect is final. The organizers shall not make a refund for any uncompleted part of the tour.
13. Please take note that the tour packages ARE NOT provided with the professional staff to provide for the needs and /or requirements of disabled/handicapped individuals (including and not limited to individuals with sight, speech, hearing, mobility disabilities) and those with critical conditions. The organizers strongly urge all the intended tour members to equip themselves with all special care and/or needs that they may require. The organizers shall not be responsible for these in any manner whatsoever.
14. The information in the itinerary is correct and current at the time of printing and the organizers cannot guarantee that the items or amenities mentioned will remain unchanged, especially when the organizers have no direct control over it.
15. Notwithstanding the place or country in which a cause of action arises, it is expressly agreed here that all causes of action shall at all times be commenced within the jurisdiction territory of Kolkata, India where the booking was made.
16. Tour fares and flight payment are based on cash term, and payment by credit cards are subject to a surcharge.
17. The customer’s name is based on the receipt or registration form. Hence, it is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that there is no mistake in the name.
18. Splitting: Tour members have to travel as a group on the pre-determined flights, otherwise a higher revised fare will apply.
19. All bookings made online do not include/come with additional items, such as bags and other merchandise.
20. All bookings made online do not include transfer to and from the Airport. Customers are to meet directly at the airport (indicate in Itinerary ) for departure.
21. Prices indicated on this website are for online bookings only and may vary from walk-in prices.
22. MY OM TRIP reserves the right to make amendments to online prices without prior notice, even after the deposit has been paid.