Kochi- Lakshadweep - High Sea - MumbaiInclusion - Cruise Cabin - All Meal - Sightseeing by Cruise- Theatre - Night Club, More....
Journey Time - 22nd Sep'21, 06th Oct, 20 Oct'21, 3rd Nov, 17th Nov'21, 1st Dec, 15th Dec, 29th Dec'21, 12th Jan, 26th Jan'22, 9th Feb, 23rd Feb'22, 09th Mar, 23rd Mar, 06th Apr, 20th Apr'22
Starting Price - INR. 19800/-*** / per person
- Offer valid till March 31, 2022
Kochi- Lakshadweep- High Sea- MumbaiITINERARY : Ex. KOCHI
Day 1 - Port at Kochi on 3pm
Day 2 - Explore KADMAT 8 am to 6 pm
Day 3- Day at High Sea
Day 4- Arrive in Mumbai at 9 am
Cost INCLUDES* Sanitised Cabin
* Foods- Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Dinner, Night Snacks
* Entry at Marquee Theatre (Broadway Experience)
* Entry at DJ Night Club
* Entry at The Screen ( for movies)
* Entry at Gym ( Gym Dress mandatory), Pool(Swimming suite mandatory)
* For Children (Education and gaming designed for children, Kid's pool )
* Entry at Live Music Hall
Cost EXCLUDES* Shore excurtion
* Entry at Marquee Theatre (Burlesque Show)
* Entry at comedy show
* All bar / beverrages package
* WIFI Charges
* Charges of the Casino games
* All Spa packages
* Bridge and Ship tours
* Any shoping on board
* Any kind of events to be planned
Safety protocols> Temperature check and health declaration by passengers embarkation is mandatory
> Guest bedrooms with all linen are sanitized & disinfected regularly
> Common public areas and touchpoints are sanitized & sterilized hourly
> Self-service in the dining area is suspended. Crew members must wear facemask & gloves while serving food.
> Recreational & entertainment facilities are sanitized prior & after use.
> Air-filter & cooling coils are thoroughly checked, cleaned, and replaced to ensure the healthy air quality in cabins.
> 24X7 full-fledged medical center with isolation ward available onboard.
> All frontline crew to wear appropriate protective gear & get temperature checks twice a day.
> Water samples are checked several times a day to ensure your safety.
Notes• Package price calculated on minimum 2 person booking in a interior cabin type.
• Booking Documents Needs - any one of Government photo ID card for all booking under domestic sailing
• Booking Documents Needs - Valid Passport when internatinal sailing
• MUST FOLLOW RULE- A. Wear Mask B. maintain social distance C.carry Hand Sanitizer
• Services and facilities are subject to availability at the time of booking
• Ebarkation ( entry at cruise) time: normally start 8hrs before journey time
• Operation of the tour is subject to weather/ natural/political condition at destination
• Payment/Cancellation /Refund & other Terms & Conditions apply.
• The trip operate by 'Jalesh Cruises' company