Goa with Cruise
Goa with Cruise
Mumbai- Goa- MumbaiInclusion - Cruise Cabin - All Meal - Sightseeing by Cruise- Theatre - Night Club, More....
Journey Time - 25th Sep, 9th Oct, 23rd Oct'21, 6th Nov, 20th Nov'21, 4th Dec, 18th Dec'21, 1st Jan'22, 15th Jan , 29th Jan'22, 12th Feb,26th Feb'22, 12th Mar, 26th Mar,9th Apr,23rd Apr'22Starting Price INR 14,999/-*** / per person
- Offer valid till March 31, 2022
Mumbai- High Sea- Goa- MumbaiITINERARY : Ex. MUMBAI at 5.30pm
Day 1 - Port at Mumbai at 5.30pm
Day 2 - Explore Goa arrival at 10.30 am and Departure 6 pm
Day 3- Arrive in Mumbai at 11 am
Package Inclusion* Sanitised Cabin
* Foods- Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks, Dinner, Night Snacks
* Entry at Marquee Theatre (Broadway Experience)
* Entry at DJ Night Club
* Entry at The Screen ( for movies)
* Entry at Gym ( Gym Dress mandatory), Pool(Swimming suite mandatory)
* For Children (Education and gaming designed for children, Kid's pool )
* Entry at Live Music Hall
Cost EXCLUDES* Shore excurtion
* Entry at Marquee Theatre (Burlesque Show)
* Entry at comedy show
* All bar / beverrages package
* WIFI Charges
* Charges of the Casino games
* All Spa packages
* Bridge and Ship tours
* Any shoping on board
* Any kind of events to be planned
Safety protocols> Temperature check and health declaration by passengers embarkation is mandatory
> Guest bedrooms with all linen are sanitized & disinfected regularly
> Common public areas and touchpoints are sanitized & sterilized hourly
> Self-service in the dining area is suspended. Crew members must wear facemask & gloves while serving food.
> Recreational & entertainment facilities are sanitized prior & after use.
> Air-filter & cooling coils are thoroughly checked, cleaned, and replaced to ensure the healthy air quality in cabins.
> 24X7 full-fledged medical center with isolation ward available onboard.
> All frontline crew to wear appropriate protective gear & get temperature checks twice a day.
> Water samples are checked several times a day to ensure your safety.
Notes• Package price calculated on minimum 2 person booking in a interior cabin type.
• Booking Documents Needs - any one of Government photo ID card for all booking under domestic sailing
• Booking Documents Needs - Valid Passport when internatinal sailing
• MUST FOLLOW RULE- A. Wear Mask B. maintain social distance C.carry Hand Sanitizer
• Services and facilities are subject to availability at the time of booking
• Ebarkation ( entry at cruise) time: normally start 8hrs before journey time
• Operation of the tour is subject to weather/ natural/political condition at destination
• Payment/Cancellation /Refund & other Terms & Conditions apply.
• The trip operate by 'Jalesh Cruises' company